Greater is He that is in us, than he that this in the world. The authority of Christ is evident throughout creation. We must have an unshakable faith in His authority, supremacy, and power. Throughout the scriptures our Savior performed impossible miracles, both physical and spiritual. Rest assured that His power is still at work today. The same spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in you.
While the world is in a state of fear, we must stay strong in faith and be a shining example of Christ glory. For nothing can separate us from the love of Christ (Romans 8:38-39).
Jesus said, “In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” – John 16:33
Here are examples of the healing miracles (physical & spiritual) Jesus performed. He easily conquered diseases, issues, and even death.
- Jesus cured the nobleman’s son (John 4:46-47)
- Jesus cast out an unclean spirit (Mark 1:23-28)
- Jesus cured Peter’s mother-in-law of a fever (Mark 1:30-31)
- Jesus healed a leper (Mark 1:40-45)
- Jesus healed the centurion’s servant (Matthew 8:5-13)
- Jesus raised the widow’s son from the dead (Luke 7:11-18)
- Jesus cured two demoniacs (Matthew 8:28-34)
- Jesus cured the paralytic (Matthew 9:1-8)
- Jesus raised the ruler’s daughter from the dead (Matthew 9:18-26)
- Jesus cured a woman of an issue of blood (Luke 8:43-48)
- Jesus opened the eyes of two blind men (Matthew 9:27-31)
- Jesus loosened the tongue of a man who could not speak (Matthew 9:32-33).
- Jesus healed an invalid man at the pool called Bethesda (John 5:1-9).
- Jesus restored a withered hand (Matthew 12:10-13)
- Jesus cured a demon-possessed man (Matthew 12:22)
- Jesus healed a woman of Canaan (Matthew 15:22-28)
- Jesus cured a deaf and mute man (Mark 7:31-37).
- Jesus opened the eyes of a blind man (Mark 8:22-26).
- Jesus cured a boy who was plagued by a demon (Matthew 17:14-21).
- Jesus opened the eyes of a man born blind (John 9:1-38)
- Jesus cured a woman who had been afflicted eighteen years (Luke 13:10-17)
- Jesus cured a man of dropsy (Luke 14:1-4)
- Jesus cleansed ten lepers (Luke 17:11-19)
- Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead (John 11:1-46)
- Jesus opened the eyes of two blind men (Matthew 20:30-34)
- Jesus restored the ear of the high priest’s servant (Luke 22:50-51)
- Jesus rose from the dead (Luke 24:5-6)
Let us remember who we serve. Christ is the author and creator of it all. His life and miracles performed serve as a testimony to increase our faith in Him. Let us live by the Spirit, not overcome by fear, but as more than conquerors through Christ. He is the author and finisher of our faith. He is Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
– Pastor Kevin Flenniken